Hazardous Area Compressor Installations/Inspections
To Install containment, cables and carry out final connections to compressors that will be located in hazardous areas.
To carry out these type of works our teams have to be qualified and have experience in:
- CompEx Ex01 - Ex04
- EEHA (Australian/New Zealand standards)
- Hawke and CMP Gland trained
- Once we have completed the installation we carry out a full electrical test to all cables and then perform a detailed vendor inspection to all the electrical equipment on the project.
Energy Saving in Automotive Paint shop
- Replace old existing belt driven exhaust fans to new direct drive fans with energy efficient motors and new inverter drive panels.
- Replace supply fan section of the Air Handling Units with new direct drive fans and new sections. New inverters and control panels also installed.
- Replace the old PLC (Siemens S7-300 & S7-400) and upgrade to new Siemens S7-1500 and converted the software from classic to TIA portal.
- Install floating point control to the Air Handling Units.
Our mechanical and electrical teams work together to offer a full turnkey solution on all machine moves from dismantling to reinstalling.
- All types of heavy engineering equipment
- Precision engineering machinery
- Food process machinery and equipment
- Pharmaceutical process machinery
- Storage tanks and vessels
- Manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Process and control machines and equipment
Control Consultation and Design Projects
We offer a free initial consultation service to determine the requirement of your business. This will allow us to produce a specification and an accurate quotation based on this information.We can hold this meeting at our offices or we are happy to come to you.